Ever wonder how to make quiet time a priority or feel like you’re too busy to have daily devotions? You’re not the only one.
So many of us moms are caught in the trenches of motherhood, and it often feels like “me time” is the first to go when we’re barely surviving.
That’s why I was so excited to interview popular blogger and mompreneur Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com to talk about how she makes quiet time a priority even with a full schedule.
Crystal was so incredibly gracious as a guest, and I appreciate her perspective on not just “fitting in” quiet time but making it a priority in the early motherhood years, especially since I was wrangling my own little one during our chat. Sometimes the idea of “quiet” with a toddler sounds like a faraway dream. So Crystal’s encouragement was exactly what I needed not just to make it through the interview, but to reevaluate my expectations of quiet time during these early years.
She’s the real deal, friends, and I know you’ll be blessed by this conversation.
Watch this video to:
- learn how to prioritize Bible study when your schedule is full
- discover a simple trick to pray more, and
- get ideas to growing in your faith if you’re up all night
Resources for Quiet Time
Below are some of the links and resources we mentioned in our video interview:
- SheReadsTruth.com: an online community for women to get into the Word every day
- Crystal’s gratitude journal: a beautiful journal to write down your daily blessings
Find Crystal Online
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Periscope Morning Show