If you’re looking for the best Mother’s Day gift ideas, plus you want to enter a giveaway for a gift yourself (or a mom in your life), you’ve come to the right place. Welcome!
This year I’m celebrating Mother’s Day with this little sweetie:
And I’ve got to admit, my favorite gifts are the ones you can’t buy: the squeals of laughter as we towel off after bath time, the gleam in her eye when she’s brewing mischief, the sprint to give me a hug when I walk in the door. Those are the best Mother’s Day gifts, amen?
And if I could give every single mom I know one gift, it would be this set of encouraging verses Flaviu made to lift us up when we’re feeling down and to give us that extra oomph to keep going when we’re ready to throw in the kitchen towel. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, you’ll definitely want to get a set for you and one for a friend.
But maybe this isn’t the kind of thing your mom-friend would appreciate. I get that, and I’m always looking for meaningful gift ideas for others, so I put together a list of gifts I wouldn’t mind receiving myself.
Perhaps you’ll find inspiration here too.
1. Matching mother-daughter aprons
2. Personalized garden plaque for that special gardener
3. The ultimate collection of homemaking books and resources (limited time–sale ends 4/27/2015 at 11:59 pm)
4. Mug that reminds her just how important she is to her family
5. Beautiful Beyond Words collection (get 35% off with MOTHER35 through 5/3)
6. Personalized return stamp
7. Jewelry that boldly declares her worth in Jesus
8. A book that will give her hope and a breath of air when she’s most desperate
9. This beautiful scarf that empowers moms in Guatamala provide for their families
10. Recordable storybook read by her children
11. Homemade handprint apron
12. A nested generation photo (totally doing this someday)
13. Membership to a gym or this stay-at-home yoga studio (I actually WON a lifetime membership to this site–whoopee!)
14. This beautiful print to speak Truth in her life when she gets dressed for the day
15. A Mother’s Prayer, which I sing over Carissa almost every night
16. A weekly Skype date
17. This “kitchen robot” which served my mom faithfully all my childhood years
18. Best mom in the world declaration (free printable)
19. The most fabulous blender, because I could use a ninja in the kitchen
20. Starbucks gift cards (I get a free weekly drink through Bing rewards, but who doesn’t want more Starbucks?)
21. This gift that keeps on giving, in the best possible way
22. Mom’s “secret” cookie recipe printed and framed
23. Love notes from the kids/grand kids tucked into unexpected places
24. An iPhone armband to listen to soothing music while running (or walking) the neighborhood
25. And of course, the beautiful collection of 20 encouraging Scriptures for Moms (my favorite artwork this year!)
To celebrate Mother’s Day with you all, I’m giving away the Beautiful Beyond Words gift collection (journal, mug, and plaque) from Dayspring to either keep or give to a special mother in your life.
Simply enter below for your chance to win, and tell a friend, would ya?