Welcome, Periscope friends!
Here you’ll find my periscope show notes, resources I mention on my daily scopes, as well as other fun surprises. If you’ve missed a scope, you can always find them at katch.me/asheritah.
Recent Show Mentions
- Detailed study notes: “3 Truths in Romans 6 = Experiencing the Power and Intimacy of God in Daily Life”
- Princess Diaries movie clip (Mia finds out she’s a princess); used as illustration in Day 9 Worship Challenge scope
- Walking with God launch team application: get a free advance PDF of Walking with God and help spread the word!
- 31-Day Worship Challenge: based on Satisfy My Thirsty Soul (more details coming later today 2/29)
- The NLT Illustrated Study Bible (currently 50% off on Amazon)
- Which Bible Translation Should I Use?: understand the different translations and when to use each one
- Power of a Praying Wife: devotional and prayers for women who want to #cherishyourmarriage
- Ann Voskamp’s Joy Dare Collection: daily prompts for thanksgiving and gratitude
- Periscope Prayer Warriors Facebook Group: for scopers who use periscope as their prayer room
- How to Pray the A.C.T.S. Way
Past Show Mentions
- Quiet Time for Busy Women: free eCourse for subscribers
For the month of March, I’m hosting a 31-Day Worship Challenge (Monday-Friday) at 10am EST on Periscope. I’d love to have you join me as we experience deeper intimacy with God through worship. You can find previous shows at katch.me/asheritah.
And then, there are the fun #surprisescopes that you never know what’s coming. I do spontaneous book reviews, chats with my toddler, and sometimes just share a peak into my world. Stay tuned!