“Deeply nourishing both physically and spiritually”
"A must-have book for every family!"
"Every busy woman who loves Jesus needs this book!"
So many of us struggle to be consistent with our quiet time because we are so overwhelmed by all the things we need to do. What if eating breakfast can become our quiet time with Jesus? Kickstart a morning habit of meeting with Jesus and eating a healthy breakfast every day with Bible & Breakfast.
Freebies for you
Get wonderful resources directly in your inbox.
2-day book sampler
31-day reading plan
* You'll also receive weekly emails from Asheritah with encouraging thoughts and latest promotions
Each day you’ll find a recipe for a new breakfast idea that’s healthy enough to feel good about and tasty enough that your kids will eat it. (Savory bacon and corn pancakes sound yummy?)
If you’ve tried Bible reading plans, and failed, be assured that this time it’s
different. Choose between a Snack-sized devotional for those mornings you’re in a rush, and an inductive Bible study FEAST for when you can linger at the table with God’s Word.
experience the joy
of spending time with Jesus every morning.
Each Devotion Includes:
- FEAST Bible Study prompts for days you want to dig deep
- Snack on-the-go devotionals for busy days
- Plenty of space for journaling and responding
- Family favorites that are healthy enough to feel good about and tasty enough that your kids will eat them
- A full color photo for every recipe
- Lots of gluten-free, kid-friendly, and freezer-friendly options
Asheritah Ciuciu is a bestselling writer and speaker, wife to her high school sweetheart Flaviu, and mama to three spunky kiddos. She is the founder of One Thing Alone Ministries—an online ministry that helps overwhelmed women find joy in Jesus through creative and consistent time in God’s word. Asheritah is the author of He is Enough, Unwrapping the Names of Jesus, and Full. Her writing and speaking has been featured on Focus on the Family, Revive Our Hearts, Moody Radio, Relevant Magazine, Proverbs 31, and MOPS International.