Why hello there!
Long time no see, right?
If you’re new to this blog, welcome! I’m so glad you’re here.
And if you’re a regular reader, you probably have noticed it’s been quieter than usual on this site. The reason being, well, several:
- Welcoming Amelia to our family at the end of March
- Overcoming some scary health issues
- Resting and hanging out with my girls
- Writing the manuscript for my next published book
- Celebrating six years of marriage to this handsome man
- Learning to communicate God’s Truth at this incredible speaking conference
Whew. That about sums up the last three months.
Thank you to the amazing guest posters that updated the blog while I was on my maternity leave. (Weren’t they great?) And thank you to all of you who have prayed for us during the scary times and emailed me your congrats during the fun times. If you’re not on my email list, you’re missing out! (That’s my inner circle of friends who get updated even when I can’t get to the blog, and they’re the first to know about exciting developments that benefit YOU. Join us by signing up at the bottom of this post.)
As nice as it’s been to take a break from blogging, I’m itching to get back in the saddle, so to speak. Looking at the second half of this year, I’m excited for what we have planned!
Here’s what you can expect coming up:
- Printable Bible study tools to help you get the most out of your quiet time
- Live videos to answer your questions and bring a fresh dose of encouragement to your day
- Practical resources to help you overcome food fixation
- Behind-the-scene peeks at my journey to becoming published
- Exclusive interviews with your favorite Christian authors and Bible teachers
- And, of course, weekly blog posts that will encourage and equip you in your walk with God
Also, I’m booking speaking events for the 2016-2017 year. If your church is looking for someone to bring a message of hope and encouragement to your women’s group, check out my speaking topics or contact me today.)
I can’t wait to see what God has planned for us as we enter this second part of 2016! For His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways–but whatever they are, they are bound to be G-O-O-D! (Isaiah 55:8-9)
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months? Let me know below or send me an email. I’d love to pray with you as we seek God together in this coming season of our lives.
With much joy,