Unwrapping the Names of Jesus is an Advent Devotional for women.
On the surface? It’s a study about the different names of Jesus.
It’s designed for the woman who wants more from the season than holiday parties, hors d’oeuvres, and a new leather purse. You want a deeper walk with Jesus. You want to know Him and touch Him and find rest in Him and talk with Him. And you want to wake up on Christmas morning bouncing with excitement to celebrate Him.
I wrote this book for you, friend.
By the end of the devotional, you will…
- Grow in your love and understanding of who Jesus is
- Cherish lots of fun memories as you put your faith in action with your family
- Wake up on Christmas morning with the awe and wonder you felt as a child
And best of all, you’ll have the experience of quiet pockets of time with Jesus throughout the hectic holiday season.
What Others Are Saying…
Shareable Facebook Images
Want to share the book with your friends? Use one of the beautiful images below:
If you’re on Twitter, I’ve made it easy for you to share about the book. Just click on one or more of the messages below to spread the word!
FREE 6-week eCourse: Quiet Time for Busy Women
This is a 6-week eCourse designed to fit your busy life and help you:
- develop a daily devotions habit in just 6 weeks
- grow deeper in your relationship with God in just 15 minutes a day
- find motivation on the days you can’t press on
- embrace creative ways to experience God in this season of life with fun daily assignments
- discover joy, peace, and energy to fulfill your God-given calling