Unwrapping the Names of Jesus is an Advent Devotional for women.
On the surface? It’s a study about the different names of Jesus.
It’s designed for the woman who wants more from the season than holiday parties, hors d’oeuvres, and a new leather purse.
You want to prepare your heart to celebrate Jesus but you don’t know where to start. You want to know Him and touch Him, find rest in Him and talk with Him. And you want to wake up on Christmas morning bouncing with excitement to celebrate Him.
This devotional provides brief but insightful devotionals and family activities that will help you
- Grow in your love and understanding of who Jesus is
- Cherish lots of fun memories as you put your faith in action with your family
- Wake up on Christmas morning with the awe and wonder you felt as a child
Unwrap the many facets of Jesus’ character, and you’ll experience the Advent season in a fresh way, waking up on Christmas morning excited to herald His coming!
It’s hard to celebrate someone you don’t really know. Spend this Christmas falling in love with Jesus.
This post contains my affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here.
FREE 6-week eCourse: Quiet Time for Busy Women
This is a 6-week eCourse designed to fit your busy life and help you:
- develop a daily devotions habit in just 6 weeks
- grow deeper in your relationship with God in just 15 minutes a day
- find motivation on the days you can’t press on
- embrace creative ways to experience God in this season of life with fun daily assignments
- discover joy, peace, and energy to fulfill your God-given calling