Asheritah’s words are always filled with life, hope, and grace.Jolene Underwood
Asheritah is the author of Unwrapping the Names of Jesus and Walking with God as well as a popular blogger at OneThingAlone.com.
Asheritah grew up as a missionary kid in Romania, where she witnessed the power of the Gospel to change lives. There on the mission field, she dedicated herself to a lifetime of ministry and went on to study English and Women’s Ministry at Cedarville University in Ohio.
Through her writing and speaking, Asheritah helps women find joy in their lives by addressing the issues that overwhelm them and pointing them to Jesus Christ. She draws in her audience by sharing vulnerably and openly about her own struggles and then directing their attention to Jesus. Her writing has been featured on iBelieve, Ungrind, and FaithLife Women and reaches tens of thousands every month.
Asheritah is married to her Romanian sweetheart Flaviu, a web programmer and artist, and together they raise their spunky daughters in northeast Ohio.
Asheritah has spoken to audiences of all sizes and can tailor her message depending on the theme of the event.
She’s passionate about helping women develop a relationship with God by learning how to talk with Him, listen to Him, and live for Him, with practical examples of what that looks like in a busy woman’s life.
Combining personal testimony with powerful Scripture, Asheritah especially loves to speak on the following topics:
- Making time for God: practical ways to grow in the busy seasons of life
- Trading the gospel of goody-two-shoes for the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Overcoming food addiction with the Word of God
- Discovering authentic intimacy with God through personal worship
Interested in booking Asheritah to speak at your event? Just fill out the form below to get started!
Whenever I visit your place, I come away with an uplifted spirit. Your words are such a strong encouragement! Jeanne Takenaka
FREE 6-week eCourse: Quiet Time for Busy Women
This is a 6-week eCourse designed to fit your busy life and help you:
- develop a daily devotions habit in just 6 weeks
- grow deeper in your relationship with God in just 15 minutes a day
- find motivation on the days you can’t press on
- embrace creative ways to experience God in this season of life with fun daily assignments
- discover joy, peace, and energy to fulfill your God-given calling